Mom Brain: Don't Feel Guilty! You Will LOVE This Candy Bar Alternative!
Are you tired of over-analyzing your secret snacks?
Do you hide in the pantry to sneak some chocolate, so your kids don't see it?
Let me tell you a secret 🤫
You don't have to hide your snacking anymore! Forget over-analyzing calories, sugars & carbohydrates!
FortiFx protein bars are so good, you'll find yourself questioning if they’re a protein bar or a candy bar.
With only 3 Grams of Sugar, these protein bars taste AMAZING and won’t leave you with major mom guilt!
Have your anxiety-free snacks in peace!
These protein bars are incredibly tasty. Even your kids will love them! AND they're a healthy snack that won't ruin dinner!
Each protein bar flavor contains:
- 3 grams of sugar
- 260 calories
- 20 grams of protein
Overwhelmingly Delicious Flavor Variety
FortiFx protein bars come in 4 flavors.
- Chocolate: These bars are SO GOOD, it feels like cheating! This delicious, smooth, chocolate-covered house recipe, protein-granola blend, will have you asking yourself: "Is this ACTUALLY healthy??"
- Chocolate Pretzel: This sweet and salty flavor BOMB will smack you right in the tastebuds! Not only have we added our unique protein-granola blend, but we've also made this protein bar taste just like that chocolate-dipped, fresh & hot pretzel you get every summer at the fair!
- Honey Almond: Lucious, honey-coated almonds mixed with our famous protein-granola blend will have you reaching for a second, third, or FOURTH when you feel that sweet tooth craving - and you've got that nutty candy bar urge that you can't quite curb!
*WARNING! These Honey Almond Protein Bars are ADDICTING!*
- Peanut Butter: Do I even need to continue? Although the flavor says it all, you'll find yourself indulging with this silky peanut butter-coated, protein-granola blend on more than one occasion! If you're anything like me, you'll find yourself stashing them in your nightstand drawer to curb those late-night cravings!
Not only are these granola bars delicious and addicting (literally), they're PACKED with nutrients!
Each protein bar contains:
- Vitamin D
Each of these nutrients is essential for muscle growth and recovery.
- Vitamin D: Most commonly known as the vitamin we get from sunshine, Vitamin D is also responsible for keeping our bones strong. It's also crucial for the strongest muscles in our arms, legs, and basically everything else in between. Improving your mental health and reducing anxiety are also common side effects of Vitamin D consumption.
- Calcium: Not only does calcium keep our bones strong and healthy (making this the perfect snack for your kids and their growing bodies), but calcium is also essential for triggering muscle contraction. Muscle contraction occurs not only during exercise but also in everyday life. Every time you move a muscle, you use calcium.
- Iron: Think of iron as the lungs of the muscles. Iron transports oxygen into your muscles. Iron helps to regulate your metabolism and promotes a healthy immune system. Not having enough iron in your red blood cells can lead to anemia.
- Potassium: Potassium is an essential electrolyte that aids in muscle contraction. Potassium is also necessary for carrying other nutrients into your muscle cells. Potassium is known to work as the antagonist to sodium. Potassium aids your body in getting rid of excess sodium. Having too much sodium in your body for extended periods can increase heart disease and high blood pressure risks.
- Carbohydrates: Although you might think you need to avoid carbs at all costs, you don't have to do that! Set your anxiety to rest regarding carbohydrates because you now know that carbs are the building blocks of muscles. Carbs provide energy for your daily routines, your workouts & your life in general! Carbs are our bodies' primary energy source AND are essential for muscle growth and repair.
Last but most certainly not least,
- Protein: Protein is one of the most essential muscle-growing nutrients we use to fuel our bodies. Protein contains amino acids that are not organically produced, providing your body with the essential macronutrients needed to function.
When Can I Eat FortiFx Protein Bars?
I'll tell you:
Whenever you want!
You can supplement your diet with these out-of-this-world-delicious bars, or you can eat them whenever you're looking for a healthy, nutritious snack that's filling.
Want to Learn More About FortiFx Protein Bars
Read more about the FortiFX origin story, the creator, Sean Perich, & how these protein bars are changing the protein bar game.
Now that you've found the BEST anxiety-reducing, guilt-free, EASY, GO-TO, WHENEVER YOU WANT SNACK THAT YOUR KIDS CAN ENJOY TOO, are you ever going back?