Does Eating Healthy and Yummy Seem More Impossible as We Get Older? We Think So Too!
And, What Can You Eat to Prevent a Late—Afternoon Energy Drop?
You did it! You focused on your health, put yourself first, started exercising, and lost some weight this past summer. Congratulations on prioritizing You.
But wait — fall is here, and it seems like pumpkin spice lattes and pastries are falling out of the sky all around you. School is back in session, and whether you teach in a classroom or drop the kids off and head to work in an office or hospital, you know what’s coming next—the dreaded afternoon energy slump.
Why do you feel so tired in the afternoon? It’s because your cortisol levels drop from your morning high of caffeine [cough-cough-coffee] and a carbohydrate-rich breakfast. And, when that late afternoon slump sets in, and you can’t focus, it’s so easy to grab some mini-candy bars to satisfy your sugar cravings and increase your energy. Who doesn’t love a Caramel Mocha Latte and Chocolate Croissant to start their day?
But don’t give in to those fall cravings — eating something healthy and yummy as we get older is possible. Wait — what?
You Need to Try Fortifx
Fortifx is made with Whey Protein Isolate & Concentrate, Palm Kernel Oil, and Sugar Alcohols that are good for you. It’s like eating a granola and candy bar in one. Not only does it taste great, but it’s good for you, too. At only 260 calories per serving, with 20 grams of protein and only 3 grams of sugar, Fortifx bars are the satisfying candy bar your body needs when that late afternoon slump creeps in.
Did you know:
- Whey Protein Isolate & Concentrate improves satiety and may promote weight loss¹
- So you feel fuller longer and maintain your fit summer physique
- Whey protein aids in muscle growth
- Whey protein may help decrease blood pressure [hypertension]⁵
- Palm Kernel Oil is an excellent source of vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a rich antioxidant that promotes²:
- Better brain health since this form of vitamin E has been shown to protect brain tissue from free radicals²
- Heart health because vitamin E has been shown to slow down the progression of heart disease in some patients²
- Amazing healthy-aging benefits like preventing the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles³
- Sugar Alcohols have fewer calories than traditional sugar and some added benefits:
- They make blood sugar management easier because they don’t cause sugar spikes in blood sugar levels⁴
- They decrease the risk of tooth decay because they don’t harm teeth the way sugar does⁴
- Sugar alcohols contain fewer carbs — if you are on a low-carb diet, then you can consume sugar alcohols⁴
Fortifx Not Only Tastes Great But Offers a Variety of Flavors
Fortifx comes in four delicious flavors:
- Chocolate Pretzel
- Peanut Butter
- Honey Almond
And, we offer a four-pack sampler box you can try for free. You only have to pay for shipping. A free sampler box — heck yeah! You can grab our goods here: Free Four Pack Sampler Box.
If you don’t believe our Fortifx granola — candy bars aren’t only good for you, but taste great, too, then check out some of our testimonials:
Drop that Late Afternoon Candy Bar or Donut and Grab Some Fortifx Now
After your hard work this past summer to eat right, get fit and work on taking care of Yourself — don’t give in to your late afternoon craving.
- Don’t do it — put the candy down.
- Drop that donut.
- Walk out of the teacher’s lounge.
- Don’t enter the snack room.
Just reach into your bag and grab your Fortifx bar.
Did you know that one serving of mini-chocolates has approximately 170 calories? And, by eating those chocolates, you are eating more empty calories causing your cortisol levels to rise and drop again on your way home from work. You want to have energy when you get home. And you don’t want to feel like you are starving when you walk in the door because you start snacking again. Stop the energy slump cycle now.
If you want to feel fuller for longer and eat something healthy that tastes great, then you must try Fortifx bars today. It is possible to eat something yummy and healthy as you get older.
Fortifx is the snack you didn’t know you needed. It is a nutritious, tasty, good-for-you granola — candy bar. Our bars come in four delicious flavors that you can try for FREE.
Don’t wait — try Fortifx bars today. Your body will thank you.